In the heart of the Luberon, the property La Cavalière is located 5 minutes from the famous village of L'isle sur la Sorgue. Located on 3 hectares partly occupied by horses, La Cavalière has been completely renovated for absolute and friendly comfort and can accommodate up to 11 people.
The large entrance warmly welcomes you with its 17th century fireplace and invites you to discover all the living rooms of the villa.
On one side, a laundry room and a large fully equipped kitchen (espresso coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, American fridge freezer, ice and fresh water dispenser, combi oven, traditional steam oven, 4-burner induction hob + 2 gas burners, kettle, toaster, multi-function cooker "Cooking chef Kenwood", vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board and a wine cellar). The kitchen is open to the dining room, very bright with its bay windows overlooking the outside terrace, and a real place to share because it has a farm table for meals with family or friends.
On the other side, a large cathedral lounge with sofas in front of an old fireplace overlooking a French billiard room where you can play a few games with family or friends.
Finally, from the entrance, the staircase leads to the first floor: a large landing with office, a passageway leading to a mezzanine overlooking the lounge equipped with a piano, a library and a children's play area as well as the villa's 3 main bedrooms.
- Suite "Grand Sud": 32m2, floor sheet guard, wardrobe, two 90x200 memory beds or 180x200 double bed, bathroom with double basin, bathtub and large Italian shower, private toilets, flat screen multimedia Tv, Dvb-t, sound system adaptable to all smartphones. Double exposure South and West, very bright room with a view on the olive grove, the meadow and the horses.
- Cocoon" suite: 30m2 attic for 2 to 5 people with wardrobe, two 90x200 or double bed 180x200 and 3 80x180 warmers (very comfortable because they are mattresses with shape memory), flat screen multimedia Tv, Dtt, sound system adaptable to all smartphones. Large adjoining bathroom under the attic with double basin, bathtub and large shower at l´italienne, private toilets. East exposure with a superb view on the swimming pool, the vegetable garden and the orchard. Ideal for a couple, the "cocoon" Suite can also be converted into a dormitory. With this configuration it is the favorite space for children and teenagers!
- Nina" suite: 26m2 with wardrobe, two 90x200 memory beds or 180x200 double bed, bathroom with basin, Italian shower with jets, private toilets, flat screen multimedia Tv, Dtt and sound system adaptable to all smartphones. Double exposure South and East with a view on the horse meadow, the swimming pool and the orchard.
Outside, you will once again be captivated by the quality of the premises of the villa La Cavalière. Indeed, its 3 hectare park planted with olive trees, walnut trees, fruit trees and lined with cypress poplars includes a fenced park for horses, and several terraces. La Cavalière also has a very beautiful view of the Vaucluse mountains and its surroundings and has no opposite. Enough to spend some time in peace and quiet.
In addition, you will have access to the studio, the 12 x 6 metre salt pool, heated by a heat pump and equipped with a safety device to standards as well as fenced with its children's fences, according to your needs.
- Studio "lily": 31m2 independent of the rest of the house or included at your choice. Fully equipped with American kitchen area (fridge/freezer, 2 induction plates, combined oven, washing machine, old sink, storage space), bathroom with shower with jets and private toilets, large living room with sofa, two 90x200 or double 180x200 beds, window screen, Samsung Multi Media flat screen Tv + Dtt, sound system adaptable to all smartphones. The studio has an individual entrance on the same level.
Finally, for the happiness of all, there is room for relaxation with family or friends thanks to the spaces designed from scratch:
- Covered table tennis
- Giant trampoline that can be transformed into an outdoor sleeping area like a raised tent
- Bocce game area all around the house
- Football cage for children
- 2 mountain bike bikes at your disposal
A terrace under the arbour with its large table and a gas stove for traditional summer meals.
A pure pleasure to stay in this superb property fully equipped that is La Cavalière. You will want to come back every year!
Good to know :
- For riders, it is possible to accommodate your companion during your stay.
- Household linen provided
- Pets allowed on request - Maximum 2 small dogs or 1 large dog: price 5€ per night
- Cleaning package at the end of the stay is mandatory: 350 €
Anytime after 5:00 PM
Before 10:00 AM
Cleaning: €350 (Mandatory - for a fee)
Security deposit: €1,000
1 King-sized bed,
3 Single bed (child),
1 King-sized bed,
Check-in : à partir de 17h / Check-out : avant 10h - Linge de maison fourni - Animaux admis sur demande - Maximum 2 chiens de petite taille ou 1 grand chien : tarif 5€ par nuit - Forfait ménage de fin de séjour obligatoire : 350 € - Taxe de séjour : 0.45€ par personne et par jour selon la saison (pour les personnes de plus de 18 ans) à payer sur place obligatoirement en espèce ou en chèque (français) - Caution : 1 000€ restituée sous 7 jours après vérification équipe de ménage après sortie des locataires / Check-in: from 5pm / Check-out: before 10am - Household linen provided - Pets allowed on request - Maximum 2 small dogs or 1 large dog: price 5€ per night - End of stay cleaning package required: 350 € - Tourist tax : 0.45€ per person per day depending on the season (for people over 18 years old) to be paid on site in cash or by cheque (french) - Deposit: 1 000€ returned within 7 days after checking the cleaning team after leaving the tenants
La Raffinée - In the heart of the Luberon Garrigues
Villa Idéale - Guaranteed exceptional moments
Villa Layyine - Moroccan sumptuousness
Villa Layyine - Moroccan sumptuousness in a sumptuous 4 bedroom Riad
Villa Aïa - Calm and serenity